From being recommended, reviewed and discovered by friends of friends, you can utilize the increased conversion rate and marketing tools necessary to thrive.
If you need social media added to your site, consider these commonly overlooked and important tips:
- Use social media that you or your website manager can spend time updating and posting to regularly.
- Choose the top two or three social networking sites that are best for your business philosophy and marketing.
- Setup social media goals for your business.
- Have a test market analysis of social media pages to determine the real benefit to your goals.
- Connect regularly to your customers and respond to any negative comments quickly.
YD Web Design – Handling Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and other social media connections.