Creating a new site is like writing your best novel. This requires planning, time, and necessary review.
Optimized for content and purpose.
Informational, Functional and Appealing.
Personal consultations in and around San Antonio, Tx. or by phone & video chat.
Maintenance determined for your business needs.
Components and More…
- Site Theme and Setup
- Mobile – Responsive Site Pages
- Galleries and Portfolios
- Contact & Submission Forms
- Photos included that you have or those I take
- Photo editing, retouching
- Site Links (internal/external)
- E-commerce & Product Setup
- Branding and color schemes for the entire site, including backgrounds
- Documents in downloadable format for customers.
- Training on any do-it-myself site maintenance.
- SSL – Site Security
- Domain & Hosting Setup/Maintained for you
- Content Management System (CMS) software updates.
- Maintenance schedule of your choice – to include follow-up by phone, text and email communication to continue updates.
- Backup Automation
- Malware Scan
- Module Updates for Compatibility
- Routine Security Updates
- Email Setup
- Migration to another site or provider
Site or Presentation Mock-Up?
Listening to Your Input Matters
Whether you want design now or in the near future, the opportunity to get started is here.Spend a few moments brainstorming. Get the direction of your website going.
Foresee the Future of Your Business
Eliminate the Unknown. Looking for direction and design idea for your website? After determining goals for your site, I can generate a page that gives you a quick view of bringing those ideas together.