*All pricing depends on items needed and will be determined at consultation.
- Professional work to promote the economic & client growth of businesses is the passion behind the YD Web Design business model.
- Payment plans are typical for financial consideration of your business.
- Small businesses need an affordable designer to implement a website. You will find pricing is quite affordable through my freelance business.
- Larger website firms can charge extreme amounts - I do not charge like they typically do to cover large administrative personnel.
- Inquire when you first signup with YD Web Design for pricing and payment plan setup.
New Web Design
Determining price needs to be done at consultation.
These guidelines are here to help you understand typical baselines for work.
Design of a new site can typically cost between $600 and $3000 for a small business model.
Typical medium businesses require extensive functionality and greater design & development which ranges usually extend from $3500 - $6000.
Increased functionality and graphic design is addressed per component desired.
Web Maintenance and Existing Site Updates
Scheduled maintenance is usually needed on a monthly, bi-yearly, or yearly timeframe for businesses.
Maintenance plans usually range from $25 - $100 per month for typical update requirements.
This can be adjusted if paid ahead of time.
Logo pricing typically ranges from $50 to $400. Medium sized digital banner and images for advertising use are normally in the $25-$100 range depending on complexity.
Typical documents such as menus, pamphlets and instructions are produced with an average cost of $25 to $200 depending on complexity & length desired.
Payments can be budgeted to suit a viable plan, but must be kept current for website to remain active.
Methods of payment accepted are Checks, Visa, MC, American Express and Discover credit cards.
Online payments are available for your convenience at the click of your mobile or desktop use.